We’re about to get down to the gritty details of choosing the 12 competition subs on the market. There are already thousands of reviews for over hundreds of products online. So why write my own? It’s simple: I want to give you some extra tips and tricks I used to make sure my buying decision is as educated as possible.
Why you Should Trust Us?
It’s no secret that the tech industry is full of gadgets and gizmos. But with so many products on the market, it can be hard to determine which ones are worth your money. To make this decision easier, we’ve tested dozens of promising options before selecting the best 10 to purchase and test side-by-side. Our goal was to find something that perfectly matched your style or suited your needs. We did this by evaluating each product:
- Return Policy
Best 12 competition subs With Specifications
The word 12 competition subs is a broad term that can identify anything with the intended use. It includes tangible items, services, or intangibles.
The product concept has been around for centuries and will continue to become more complex as time goes on.
It’s important to know what you’re looking for before making any purchases because there are many different types of products available on the market that provide different quality levels depending on your needs.
Read this blog post if you want some tips about how to pick out the 12 competition subs for your needs!
1. Rockville Destroyer 12D2 12″ Competition Car Audio Subwoofer w/USA Voice Coils!
- Rockville Destroyer 12D2 12″ Competition Car Audio Subwoofer with USA Voice Coils!
- Rockville DESTROYER 12D2 12″ Dual 2-Ohm Car Subwoofer. Peak Power Handling: 8000 Watts. Program Power Handling: 4000 Watts . CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 2000 Watts . Voice Coils are made in the USA! 3” 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with Alumin
- Triple-Stacked 300 Oz Y35 Magnets. (Y35 is the best grade and they will perform better than most 400 oz magnets). 1-Piece Chrome T-Yoke with Stamped Logo (1 piece t-yokes magnetize better and makes excursion (xmax) better as well as increases the BL rating
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated. Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish Makes This Sub Very Efficient And Lighter Weight. Large 8 Gaug
- Our cones are ultra-stiff. They are thicker and stronger than other subs on the market making our subs able to handle more power than the competition. Extra Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion. Silver Stitching Con
Additional Info :
2. American Bass Competition 12″ 3000 Watt Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer Hawk 1244
- 3000 WATT POWER: This 12 inch car subwoofer has 3000 Watt peak power that will produce high sound resonance. It also has a 240oz heavy triple stacked magnet structure and dual 4 Ohm impedance voice coils to give you an experience like never before.
- HIGH QUALITY BUILT: This American bass competition car subwoofer is a clean cut car stereo subwoofer with an extra element of strength to it. This subwoofer has a Kevlar fiber added non-press paper cone with texture finish. So you enjoy your car stereo subwoofer performance without any worries for the unit. This car audio subwoofer enhances the overall performance of your car stereo system.
- 7.8” MOUNTING DEPTH: This car subwoofer comes with an easy to install 7.8” mounting depth. As a result, this car audio stereo subwoofer fits most audio system for cars, boats or RVs. The essential cables are already included along with a manual to how to install this 12-inch car subwoofer.
- QUALITY TESTED AND CUSTOMER ACCLAIMED | This American Bass car subwoofer is rated at 3000 Watts peak and has a proven SPL of 86.6dB. Each of the American Bass competition car audio subwoofer goes through an extensive quality control process to ensure the quality, performance and reliability to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- DUAL 4 OHM IMPEDANCE: The car stereo subwoofer has a dual 4 ohm impedance rating and a 3” 4-layer coated copper wire voice coil. This deals with the issue of undersized wires found in many cars today. As a result, this subwoofer gives an optimal output with minimal distortion and enables you to enjoy a crisp and clear sound thus enhancing your car audio stereo system.
Additional Info :
3. American Bass XMAX1222 12″ Competition Car Subwoofer Sub 3500W RMS/7000W Max
- American Bass XMAX1222 12″ Competition Car Subwoofer Sub 3500W RMS/7000W Max.
- 7000 Watts Max. 3500 Watts RMS. Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils. 3.5″ Aluminum Voice Coil. High Temperature 4-Layer Voice Coils.
- Triple Stacked High-Energy Magnets. Blue Powder Coated Diecast Basket. Perimeter Vents For Voice Coil Cooling. Carbon Fiber Reinforced Non-Pressed Paper Cone. Mirror Image Double Conex Spider.
- Oversized Wide 3-Layer Stitched Foam Surround. SPL: 84.7 DB. Prewired With Heavy 10 Gauge Wire With Tinned Ends. Rubber Magnet Boot. Rubber Gasket.
- Mounting Depth: 9-1/4″. Weight: 65.15 lbs.. Vented/Ported Enclosure Specifications 2.7 – 3.8 cu ft tuned to 32 hz
Additional Info :
4. Skar Audio ZVX-12v2 D2 12″ 3000 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer
- 12-inch Dual 2 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 3,000 Watts | RMS Power: 1,500 Watts
- Massive Triple Stack Magnet & High Temperature 3″ 8-layer Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Paper Cone and High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 44.0 Hz, Xmax: 29mm
Additional Info :
5. Rockville Punisher 12D1 12″ 5600w Peak Car Audio Competition Subwoofer Dual 1-Ohm Sub 1400w RMS CEA Rated
- Features: Rockville PUNISHER Series 12″ Dual 1-Ohm Car Subwoofer, Peak Power Handling: 5600 Watts, Program Power Handling: 2800 Watts, CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 1400 Watts, 3″ 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coil Former Wound with OFC Wire, This voice coil is stable up to 250 degrees celsius! The voice coil windings are made in the USA, Double Stacked 246 Oz Y35 Magnet, Cast Aluminum Basket With Black Sanded Finish, Two Chrome-Plated Binding Post Terminals, Black Non-Pressed Paper Cone
- Ultra-Stiff cone is extremely thick and strong, Thick Foam Surround Provides Incredible Sound Quality With Minimal Distortion, Black stitching reinforces the cone and ensures long life, New Ultra-stiff PolyPropylene (PP) Dustcap is 0.9mm thick (Extremely, thick, beefy, and stiff), Oversized aluminum heatsink ring keeps the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat, Extra thick T-yoke and washers assist in keeping the voice coils cool by absorbing and dissipating heat
- This series was engineered from the ground up to keep the voice coils cool so that even if you play test tones for long periods of time in a competition atmosphere the sub can handle it, Impedance: Dual 1-Ohm Voice Coils, Vented Holes on T-yoke Enhances Heat Dissipation, Custom Rubber Boot Magnet Cover, Custom Rockville Mounting Gasket makes it Easy To Mount the Subwoofer Air-Tight, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap
- We use the highest grade black glue that handles extremely high temperatures which allows our woofer to handle even more power than they are rated, 3 layer spider made with thick gauge material that is resistant to tearing even at extreme SPL levels, Easy to install recone kits are available, Cutout Diameter:11.22 inches, Mounting Depth:7.48 inches, Frequency Response: 31.634 Hz -500Hz, 15mm T-Yoke + 12mm Washer, Sensitivity: 85dB, Sealed Enclosure Volume:1.24-2.12 Cubic Feet
- Vented/Ported Enclosure Volume: 1.94-2.83 Cubic Feet, 1-Way XMAX: 28 MM, 2-Way XMAX:56 MM, Weight: 41.08 lbs., Shipping Weight: 43.28 lbs., Shipping Box Dimensions: 15.75” x 15.75” x 13.58” Inches
Additional Info :
6. Skar Audio VXF-12 D2 12″ 3000 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Competition Car Subwoofer
- 12-Inch Dual 2 ohm sq/SPL Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 3, 000 Watts | RMS Power: 1, 500 Watts
- 3″ High temperature Copper voice Coil | Sensitivity (SPL): 87.1 dB
- Extremely powerful 300 oz ferrite motor | Fs: 32.1 Hz
- Competition Grade Paper Cone with stitched high Roll Foam Surround
- Frequency response: 22 Hz -300 Hz
Additional Info :
7. KICKER 42CWQ122 12″ CompQ Subwoofer w/Dual 2-Ohm Voice Coils
- You get unrivaled sonic accuracy and extraordinary volume
- Spring-loaded copper terminals hold as much as an 8-gauge speaker wire while extra thick tinsel leads bring all that music directly to the voice coil
- A cast aluminum frame provides an extremely stable vibration-free base so every note gets from the cone to your ears as pure as the day it was recorded
- The CompQ 12-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure with 850 watts of recommended power
Additional Info :
8. KICKER 12″ 3000W Dual Loaded Solo-Baric L7S Subwoofer Enclosure | 44DL7S122
- Specially engineered ported design
- Dual loaded Solo Baric L7S 12 inch subwoofers
- Single 2 ohm terminals and 1500 watts of RMS power
- Easy to install and wire so your bass is up and running in no time
- Constructed with thick black carpeting, rounded corners, and durable MDF
Additional Info :
9. (2) American Bass ELITE-1244 2400w 12″ Competition Car Subwoofers 3″ Voice Coils
- Heavy Duty Stamped Basket. Fiber Added Non Press Paper Cone. Hi Roll High Density Foam Surround With Silver Stitching. 3 Hi Temp 4 Layer Voice Coil On Aluminum Bobbin
- Double Black Poly Cotton Spiders with Mirror Image Layout Spaced By Spider Ring. Double Thick Tinsel Stitched On Spider. 150 oz Magnet. 1200 Watts RMS / 2400 Watts Max. Specifications:
- RMS Power: 1200W. Max Power: 2400W. Impedence: DVC 4-ohm. Sensitivity Db: 86.45. Mounting Depth (In): 6.77. Cutout Size (In): 10.94. Ported Box Cu ft: 2.5. Magnet Size (Oz): 150. Voice Coil Size: 3″
- Basket Type: Stamped. Recommended Amp (Pair): Vfl 2.5K
10. Skar Audio Dual 12″ 2400W Loaded SDR Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | SDR-2X12D4
- SDR Series 12-inch Dual 4-ohm loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts | RMS power: 1,200 Watts
- Pre-wired Internally for a 1 Ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals for an Easy Installation
- Custom Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength 5/8″ MDF and Finished in Premium Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25″) with Countersunk subwoofer design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
- Ported Enclosure Tuned at 32 Hz for Deep and Accurate Bass
Additional Info :
Buying a Best 12 competition subs: Things to Consider
When shopping for a product, there are several things to consider. You need to think about the quality of the product, the price, and even how much it will benefit your life.
- In addition, many factors affect your decision-making process. The first one is the brand. When buying a new product, most people choose one based on its brand rather than other factors like price and quality.
- The problem with this approach is that it can lead to bad decisions. For example, if you buy a product from an expensive brand that fails to live up to expectations, you will regret spending so much on it.
- Another important factor affecting your decision-making process is companies’ advertising and marketing strategies. Many companies have become very good at selling their products through various marketing strategies such as advertisements or celebrity endorsements.
- While these strategies can help sell more products, they should not be used when choosing what product to purchase because they do not always reflect the reality of the situation and can lead to disappointing results for consumers.
1. Is the product durable, and will it last long?
Durability is crucial when purchasing any 12 competition subs, but knowing if the 12 competition subs you are looking at will last can be challenging.
Durable products last long and can withstand wear and tear from use. A durable product will save you money in the long run because it lasts longer than cheaply made items that break or stop working after just a few uses.
We discuss how to tell if a product is durable enough for your needs to not waste money on something that won’t hold up over time.
- First off, what kind of material is it made from? The type of materials used in creating a product significantly affects its durability. For example, plastics and rubber don’t hold up well against heat or water, while metals can corrode with time and exposure to moisture.
- Secondly, think about the item’s size – more oversized items take more abuse than smaller ones, so they need to be made from more substantial materials (like metals). Finally, consider how often you’ll use the product.
- Compatibility issues with car audio and video systems can be frustrating. With our review experts, Audio & Video for Car, you can tap into the latest technology without the hassle of compatibility issues and worries.. Buy now
Find out about the price of the 12 competition subs before you buy
If you’re looking to buy the product, there’s one thing you never want to do: purchase knowing the price.
If it’s more than what you were expecting, the chances are that you’ll regret your decision and start thinking about how much money could’ve been saved if only you had checked beforehand.
There are some cases where this may not be necessary- for example, if it’s an item with limited availability or time left on its sale- but in most cases, it will result in less buyer remorse and potential savings.
All of the 12 competition subss list their prices upfront so shoppers can get an idea of what they’re getting into before they decide to finish checkout. So don’t forget to check!
2. Return policy of the 12 competition subs
The 12 competition subs is not always the right choice for your needs. If unsatisfied with your purchase, check the company’s return policy before buying.
There are many different policies, and it can be unclear to pick one that might work for you.
The return policy is one of the most critical factors in deciding whether or not to buy from a company. There are many different policies, so you need to know what each procedure entails before making your purchase decision.
3. What are the pros and cons of ” 12 competition subs”?
What are the pros and cons of “12 competition subs”? Many products on the market claim to be the best, but how can you know? The key is to know what features are important to you.
Finding out through research which product has these features will help you determine if it is worth buying or not.
With so many different choices available, it’s hard for anyone to know everything about all of them.
When buying the 12 competition subs, there are many variables to consider. The essential factors in the final decision should be your budget, what features do you need, and what pros and cons?
Once you have narrowed down your choices, it’s good to look at reviews from other customers who have bought the product.
4. Where to find 12 competition subs?
You need to know the answer because you’re a buyer. You should know who sells it, if they have inventory available, and what the price is so that you can make an informed decision on whether or not this product will work for your company.
If you are looking for 12 competition subs, there are many places online where you can find it. The first one I want to mention is Amazon.
They carry many items in their warehouse and sell them at competitive prices with free shipping offers often running all year round!
Another place to check out would be Walmart because they offer low prices daily on thousands of products, including 12 competition subs using every day.
5. Is the warranty policy of the 12 competition subs any good?
The question many buyers are asking is, “What happens if the product I buy breaks?” For some buyers, this is an important consideration. They want to know if they will get their money back or replace it if something goes wrong with the 12 competition subs.
A company’s warranty policy can help you determine whether the company stands behind its products and has confidence in what it sells.
A good warranty policy should allow for repairs, replacements, or returns on defective merchandise without any restocking fees within a specific period after purchase.
6. Is the customer support service good when buying the 12 competition subs?
When buying the 12 competition subs, the customer should know how good the company’s customer service is. If they are not satisfied with their customer service, it may affect the decision to buy from them.
The first thing you should do when thinking about buying something is research whether or not you can contact someone if there is an issue with your purchase.
It will allow you to feel confident that problems can be resolved quickly and easily without going through too much trouble.
7. Pros & Cons of 12 competition subs
Most of the products reviewed have the following pros & cons:
- Designed to be portable.
- The material is lightweight.
- Incredible functionality.
- The design is very innovative and cool.
- Easy to set up and use.
- It is economically viable to run.
- Excellent quality and high speed.
- It is small and takes up little space.
- Improved user interface.
- Durability is questionable.
- Not suitable for large-scale projects.
- Not machine washable.
- Pricier than close alternatives.
- Sometimes quality has to be compromised.
- A few users have difficulty using it.
- Expensive compared to a similar unit.
Research is important for your purchasing choice. After reading this blog post, you have a clearer idea about which 12 competition subs is the best. You already know that all these products are just too amazing, so you can definitely choose one to meet your needs. We have covered every product’s main characteristics, and hopefully, you’ll find all this information helpful. With us, you don’t have to waste time researching and reading hundreds of reviews to gather information. Our top 10 best 12 competition subs list helps you save time by providing the most crucial facts in the most concise way possible. We hope that this article helps you in making a good decision.